Welcome To Surcing Auditrs
Sourcing Auditors Sourcing Auditors offer contract audit services to client companies engaged in IT Services, IT Hardware, IT Software, IT Telecom, System Integration, Data Center and BPO sourcing.
Audit services are aimed at addressing value leakage and ineffectiveness by helping client organizations:
Derive fullest value from the Contract
- Safeguard and protect their organization from any external threat or internal non-compliance
- Continuously strive to improve the stakeholder satisfaction levels from the Contract
There is a consensus among all Sourcing Analysts who believe that organizations lose about
- 40% of the Contract Value towards underutilization or unutilization.
- 15% towards non-existence of competitive pricing.
- 10% towards internal non-compliance.
- 5% towards extra unnecessary administrative services
- 2% towards invoice errors and omissions.
- Unlimited value with risks stemming from security threats, data privacy breaches, information
- Protection challenges, personnel frauds, errorsome transactions and intellectual property rights violations.
All this value leakage and ineffectiveness can be greatly reduced by engaging into Audit Reporting™ and Audit Execution™ with Sourcing Auditors. Sourcing Auditors has developed a unique, comprehensive Audit Framework™ that routes any sourcing contract through 1200+ sourcing parameters to ensure all the contractual compliance, optimization and improvement gaps are identified and reported. Audit is performed by Certified Sourcing Auditors™ (CSAs) who bring rich experience and comprehensive knowledge from diverse areas such as Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Transformation, Information Technology, e-Sourcing, Project Management, Negotiation, Category Management, Supplier Management, IT Legal, Inventory Management, Spend Management and Strategic Planning.
Contract audit act as a complimentary service to Sourcing and Procurement leaders who always have a greater need to focus on Stakeholder management, Sourcing strategies, RFX Event management, Vendor selection, Contract Negotiation, Incumbent Service Provider meetings, Summarizing Reports and Issue Management and thus have no bandwidth to focus on Contract audit activities.
Our strategic audit solutions are a good fit for businesses of all sizes, from the small to mid-sized to the Fortune 500 companies.
Meet distinguished Certified Sourcing Auditors (CSAs)