After their success with IT Total Outsourcing and BPO most Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies have taken route to Shared Service Centers (SSCs). While considerable investments in going in establishing SSCs, it is important for clients to know what returns are these investments bringing back.
Our CSAs will audit the following areas associated with SSCs.
- Cost reductions
- Quality improvement
- Internal controls
- Process maturity
- Internal buy-in from stakeholders.
- Sufficient economies of scale
- Competitive market prices
- Charge back to Clients
- P & L account and various SSC Costs
- Sponsorship and Support
- Dashboards and BLAs (Business level agreements)
- Third party organizations
- Change Management
- Transition Management for new processes
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Location Viability
- Time-zone Effectiveness
- Cultural Effectiveness
- Stakeholder satisfaction
Audit of SSCs significantly improves process efficiencies, customer service, quality, costs and productivity.