Associate Sourcing Auditor with 8-10 years of IT / BPO Sourcing Experience (USA)
Responsibility includes leading small to medium-sized sourcing audit engagements and leading client teams in support of contract governance initiatives. Additionally the Associate Sourcing Auditor will be coordinating, assisting and leading audit plans, service provider discussions, financial modeling, presentations, contract negotiations, and post audit execution actions.
- Experience with consulting engagements or with large consulting firm or specialty practice related to the sourcing industry in roles including Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Transformation, Information Technology, e-Sourcing, Project Management, Negotiation, Category Management, Supplier Management, IT Legal, Inventory Management, Spend Management and Strategic Planning.
- Significant knowledge of information technology, service delivery, Sourcing contracts, operating models and service provider management.
- Possesses complete understanding of Contract Life Cycle– Contract Strategy, Contract Structuring & Negotiation and Contract Governance. Particularly Contract Compliance, Contract Optimization and Contract Continuous Improvement
- "Hands on" sourcing consulting experience developing complex operation solutions with executive teams, and coaching and advising executives.
- Expert knowledge of accounting activities and concepts – operational understanding of accounting a significant plus
- Experience focused on transformation aspects including shared services, operational improvement and outsourcing / off-shoring.
- Thorough understanding of global corporate financial practices and goals - including drivers of process costs, ability to work with Service Providers to ensure effective cost solutions and agreed upon service level agreements.
- Significant delivery management experience, including managing teams at all project phases, exemplary track record in successful client relationship management and multi-project oversight.
- Business development and sales experience including prospecting, lead qualification, proposal writing, sales calls and sales support.
- Expert knowledge of Tier 1 and Tier 2 sourcing vendors.
- Expert ability to do both strategic assessment and transactional consulting at senior levels.
- Expert presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to all levels of management including senior leaders.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in a technical or scientific field
- MBA or other advanced degree(s) desirable
- CSA, CPM, CISA, COP and COP-GOV are a big plus
- 25% - 50% required
- Remote working wherever possible
- Demonstrates working knowledge with MS-Office suite of software applications and tools, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project, MS-Outlook.